So I’m being a little more ‘read-y’ this year, and reading books again. I normally get through a book a month for bookclub, and usually do audiobooks, but I decided I have an obscene TBR pile and it needed to be read. They’re all dead-tree books too, which I find helps me focus on reading instead of multi-tasking on my iDevice all the time.
Anyway, to that end, I’m writing down all the books I’m reading this year as I read ’em. Because opinions come to me easily I’ll probably review them and link the review to here or something. We shall see. Whatever! You’re not my dad.
Click through below for my progress so far.
Reading Completion Dates
- January 3 – The Girl with all the Gifts, M. R. Carey
- January 7 – The City and the City, China Miéville
- January 9 – Bad Blood, Gary Kemble
- January 14 – Unwrapped Sky, Rjurik Davidson
- January 18 – Zoo City, Lauren Beukes
- January 27 – Everfair, Nisi Shawl
- February 16 – The Gift of Fear, Gavin de Becker
- March 3 – Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World, Haruki Murakami (audio)
- March 11 – The Tipping Point, Malcolm Gladwell (audio)
- May 23 – Breakfast of Champions, Kurt Vonnegut) (audio)
- June 10 – Storm of Steel, Ernst Jünger (memoir) (audio)
- In Progress – Infinite Jest, David Foster Wallace