Since I’ve found these pages (still!) handy for recording my reading (you’d think I’d use Goodreads but I don’t much care for it) I have created a 2021 post to catalogue my reads!
Click through below as my year progresses.
Reading Completion Dates
- Jan 17 – The Outlaw Ocean, Ian Urbina
- Feb 11 – Bear, Marian Engel
- Mar 7 – Anti-Diet, Christy Harrison
- Mar 8 – The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson
- Apr – Words of Radiance, Brandon Sanderson
- May – Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art, James Nestor
- June 15 – This is How you Lose the Time War, Amal El-Mohtar and Max Gladstone
- July 15 – Embassytown, China Mieville
- October 14 – The Anthropocene Reviewed, John Green
- November 16 – Biting the Clouds, Fiona Foley
These ones aren’t frozen, I’m just savouring them.
- In Progress – Sisyphean, Dempow Torishima
- In Progress – Uzumaki, Junji Ito
This one I doubt I’ll finish cos DFW is a massive dickhead.
- In Progress – Infinite Jest, David Foster Wallace